Import articles from Shopify to Bloggle
Your Shopify blog posts created in Shopify will not be available in Bloggle. If you want to edit these articles, there is a way to do it.
You need to re-create the article you want to migrate in Bloggle, remove the article in Shopify and replace the Bloggle article handle with the removed one. Let's do it!
- In Bloggle, create an article that looks like the article you want to duplicate.
- In Shopify, go to Online Store --> Blog --> select the article you want to migrate in Bloggle. Click on edit Website SEO
- Note the handle of the article and keep it for the next steps
Remove the article in Shopify
Note: This action cannot be undone. Do not worry, we will replace this article with the new one created in Bloggle in next steps
- Go back to the new article in Bloggle and click on the SEO tab in the left sidebar
- Replace the handle with the one of the article you just removed
- Save and publish! You have replaced and migrated the old article without losing any SEO